Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Week 4, Day 3

This morning's activity turned into a mission (to which we were somewhat successful). I got out all the bubbles and the girls found a bubble wand that made HUGE bubbles. They got a huge kick out of popping the bubbles with their head and nose! While they were doing this, I remembered that I have pictures of A and L when they were younger in just diapers in the kitchen in the middle of winter playing with bubbles - some with the bubble right in front of their face. I wanted to re-create this so I grabbed the camera and attempted to both blow the bubbles and take photos. The bubble solution mostly stopped cooperating and the bubbles seemed to fall to quickly before I got a photo - but I got a couple of good ones.


Here are A and L as toddlers:




Today's best pictures, although the best ones were with H and Z, as A and L got impatient with the activity:





This afternoon, we dusted off my brother-in-law's karaoke machine and sang a few songs. Z really liked Pour Some Sugar On Me, and everyone liked YMCA. H was really into the activity, as she can read and so she could sing songs that she didn't know well. Once our voices were tired, we headed down to the basement to work on scripts for tomorrow's puppet show. It's looking good!


No comments:

Post a Comment